The promotion was run through the Rare Spares website, blog and social media, giving winners the opportunity to not just meet Cameron McConville, but join him for a lap around the track.
The thrill-seeker drive day will improve skills behind the wheel and teach tricks of the trade.
Valued at over $650 The Day in the Drivers’ Den package includes:
• The chance to meet Cameron McConville and other top racing drivers
• Experience the GEN-F range: drive the 430kW GTS, the race-bred ClubSport R8, the tradesman’s nirvana, the Maloo R8, the sophisticated Senator Signature and the ultimate freedom machine, the ClubSport R8 Tourer.
• Learn new skills around circuit driving, understeer/oversteer, ABS and swerve manoeuvres, seating and steering technique and more.
• A lap around the track with Cameron McConville
• A smorgasbord lunch with refreshments throughout the day
DBC2 developed a video, banner artwork, blog posts and social media posts to promote the competition, which closed on the 23rd of July.